05 May 2011

ABC and TCAF!!!

Enormous thanks and gratitude to ABC producer Tina Trinh for filming and assembling a great piece on VIETNAMERICA that just aired on World News Now! You can watch the segment at their news site here.

After a brief layover at home to wash my clothes and pack up some more books, I'm back on the road for this weekend's amazing Toronto Comic Arts Festival!



I haven't exhibited since '07, so super thrilled to return this year—definitely the show I've been looking forward to the most! Chris Butcher has supported me since my earliest self-published days, so it's an honor and privilege for VIETNAMERICA to be part of his baby: a phenomenal international celebration of comics that's FREE to the public! Find me at table 110:


On Saturday from 1:30-2:15, I'll be on the panel Telling True Stories with David Collier, Jim Ottaviani, Zach Worton, and Tory Woollcott (moderated by Greg Means). Should be a hoot.

You know what else is a hoot? Drawing naked people. Not making it to figure drawing as much as usual in light of all the recent travel, but here're a few pages:



No comments: