20 October 2010

One step closer to the finish line!



I recently approved VIETNAMERICA's final round of color proofs so it's being printed right now in a distant land. I'm told I might have copies by December so some of you regular blog-visitors might be getting an extra gift this holiday season. Now that there's no turning back, I've permanently added its Amazon link to the right since all the book details are accurately listed.

Speaking of comics on the horizon, cartoonist friend Sarah Glidden of the upcoming journalistic graphic memoir HOW TO UNDERSTAND ISRAEL IN 60 DAYS has started a Kickstarter campaign for her next project:



Considering the funds she's already raised, I think she'll easily meet her modest goal by the deadline. Nonetheless, if you value stories like Sarah's as much as I do, please consider showing your support!

No comments: